Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software
(Formerly PCMX and DP-Tuner Software)
- Fully integrated, 3D graphical mapping with solid as well as wireframe (overlay) views.
- Spreadsheet views with values in easy to understand, scaled engineering units.
- Scalable map axes utilizing Ford's 'Normalizer' formats allows you to adjust any map.
- Extremely useful math functions to help simplify adjustment of map values.
- Keyboard and mouse controls for adjustment.
- Adjustable Map/Function Z-Axis scaling for improved resolution.
- Adjustable X/Y Axis Zero Coordinates. (Vertical and Horizontal flipping.)
- Scaled or Fixed Distance Map Axes.
- Full Support for 32-bit Float Memory. (All the latest processors use this.)
- Up to 8 Viewable Binaries (1 Working and 7 Overlays) for easy file comparisons.
- Improved Map Blending from Overlays.
How would you like to tune your own truck like the professionals do?
Now YOU can tune your 7.3L and 6.0L Ford Power Stroke™ Diesel using the same 3D graphical tuning software that hundreds of tuning professionals use. Minotaur, and previously PCMX and DP-Tuner (Diesel Power Tuner), has been used for over 15 years by nearly all of the major tuners in the Ford Power Stroke industry to provide tuning to more than 250,000 vehicles.
Don't be fooled by companies offering similar software with an unusable graphical interface, no live tuning support, and poorly documented, unscaled, inaccurate, or even damaged definitions. Power Hungry Performance has been tuning Ford vehicles for over 14 years and we have the best definitions in the industry. PERIOD! Just give us a try and you'll see why.
Feel free to download the software and receive a limited function demo license so you can test-drive it! Simply enter the name "Demo User" (without the quotes) when asked and you will be up and running in no time at all. Minotaur is compatible with all versions of Windows, from Windows 98 to Windows 10.
The latest version of Minotaur™ includes a number of new features including:
Power Hungry Performance ALWAYS recommends that you tune in a safe and controlled environment. Whenever possible, tune using a dyno or by using some other means of keeping the vehicle stationary. If you must tune while driving, it is recommended that you tune with another person controlling the vehicle while on a course where there are no pedestrians, traffic, structures, or any other conditions that may be cause for concern. Power Hungry Performance will not be responsible for damage or injury caused by the failure to maintain control of the vehicle.